Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Tech wood work

At tech I had drawn the design that I wanted to make, next I had to cut it out, our teacher shown me how to work a machine to cut out my mold.

After, I got my mold done and my teacher pored the metal in, I had a lot of designs but I could only choose one so I when with a dollar sign.

When the metal had cooled down it was solid I had to file it out to make it look more smooth.  

I was making it smooth by using different files to use for different areas of my design.
  



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jairus Trinity here from room 21 Belfast School,
    I like your blog post on what you did at Tech. It seems like you had fun making your dollar sign. I like how you explained the steps on what you had to do. Last term I did work shop for Tech and I made a cabinet. Maybe next time you could add a photo of what your dollar sign looked like. Do you like tech? How long did this take to make? Have a good day.

    -Trinity

    ReplyDelete