Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

8 bit pixel art

 Today for Cybersmart we made pixel art first of all we made Mario witch took a long time to even though it was a very simple piece. We had to count out the squares one by one but the thing that was very annoying was finding the same color that we used for the body. To me this was very hard with a mouse I bet this would have been done fast. After we could make what ever we wanted this was my third creation it is a sword and my second one was a Minecraft diamond sword.   


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jairus
    I really like the pieces you created for 8-bit art. I especially like the screenshot you took with your toolbars, it reflects the technical aspect involved. Do you have any other possible creations in mind?
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jairus,
    It is simply amazing to just know that you have created these characters by your self.

    Maybe next time you could try do a landscape or something like that.

    I really like how you made one of the photos have the site name in it. (So we know what site to use)

    Ritchie @ Belfast School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Jairus, this is really impressive. I would really appreciate a lesson from you when we get back to school. Do you have any suggestions of what we might try?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good post because you are so skillful with Pixilart this reminds me of the time I made a full body pixilart springbonnie from fnaf

    bye from zac
    p.s keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooo Jairus,

    Good blog post, I liked how you told us that creating Mario was not that easy. I thought it was easy too cause of how it looked. This reminded me of what my class did when my teacher had a reliever, and she taught us this by using google sheets. Maybe next time you could add the site to it so i can visit is sometimes.

    -Laisa<3

    ReplyDelete