Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Good bye

 A teacher from Ruapotaka Mr Botha is leaving our school Today we had a assembly all for him I was not a student of his but he was a good teacher to the ones he did teach. He has been here for about two and a half years. He was a really nice teacher I hate to see another one go hope he remembers Ruapotaka school because his students won't forget him.but still that give us more of a chance to meet new teachers and make good memory's with them with the time that they are here. :) 



 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jairus
    Thanks for sharing your kind words about Mr Botha, you were very genuine in what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jairus, I like how much detail you put into this blog post.
    Why is he leaving the school.
    Is he retiring or going to work at another school?
    Next time you could tell us where is is going and why he is going.
    Other then that I like how you added so much thought you put into it.
    Have a great day Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jairus
    I liked this blog post you did really well it must be sad for a good teacher to leave yous. Hope you do another good blog post. I liked all your detail on your work nice job you did really well. Next time you could say why you did this and why you liked it.
    Is he retiring?
    Was it fun?
    By Tama Belfast school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jairus,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Mr Botha leaving it seems very sad.
    Why did he leave? what was the reason that he left?
    Maybe next time you could add more punctuation to you blog post.
    Overall I really enjoyed reading your blog post!
    I hope you have a good day! Bye!
    -Tiare.

    ReplyDelete