Pages

Friday 9 July 2021

The last day of school

 Today is the last day of school , I am kinda relieved and some what sad that it is but I will never forget the fun I had this term. I have had a lot of challenges along the way here ,the thing that I had found challenging this term is to try finish my work on time so that I would not have to do it as homework. Also I liked to learn how to solve questions in a way that makes it more easier to solve. My goals for next term is to learn how to double fractions and learn all my times tables. My other goals for next term is to be better than before at doing sports also wanna have fun while doing it. What i enjoyed about this term was going to the sailing trip to learn how there boats work and different knots ,it was a lot of fun. I also enjoyed Samoan language week it was a lot of fun. 





1 comment:

  1. Hey Jairus
    Reading your reflection makes me proud to be your teacher. You're a quiet, hardworking student who is making steps towards becoming a better learner. Really good to see the way you have been helping Sonny and your other classmates. Keep it up!
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete