Pages

Friday 30 July 2021

Minecraft Education

 On Minecraft Education We had to build a concentration camp We could work with someone or work by yourself. I built this one by myself I started with building the wall in a pattern then I added a a way to get in the camp. I also added two buildings beside each other where the people can sleep after I made this tower. A  concentration camp is a place with large numbers of people sometime to provide forced labour or to await mass execution concentration camps started in march 1933.

Side view 
Front Gate

Birds eye view

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jairus
    Wow, this is an impressive piece of learning! How long did it take for you to put together? I like that you have created something to reflect what you have learned from Refugee, especially with your facts about concentration camps.
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jairus I really liked your build in Minecraft Education.I especially liked your front gate.I also liked how you got your build on all sides and it was kind of you to put a farm in there for whoever stays in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jairus,
    This build is really awesome!
    I know I would never be able to build something like this. If I could it would take me weeks!
    You are very good at doing minecraft builds. What did you make in on? Minecraft education or play station?
    Did you know I play a bit of minecraft myself?
    Its quite a fun,interesting game.
    Next time you could maybe add in some villagers/spawn them in with spawn eggs?
    Well I really like this post and the build looks amazing.

    Have a good day!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete