Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Boat

Today one of our task is to build the St Louis ship in Minecraft Education I built the bottom half of the ship first. I tried to shape it into a boat after I did all that I put rails at the back and the front then put poles. Then I was ready to build the cabin of the boat where all the people were ,I did this build on water hoping for extra points some others did the on flat ground. I tried to make it look like the real thing by putting the two thing on top sorry I don't know what they are called.

                          Top-Down

                               Side ways

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jairus,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog,, Your boat creation looks like you've put so much effort in it, well done. I hope I can learn how to build that. So interesting, Keep up the good work:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jairus,
    Your boat creation looks amazing! It looks like you took a lot of time and effort to get it finished.
    How long did it take to finish? was it long?
    Maybe next time you could add a reason on why you had to make the boat and what it was for.
    Also maybe add a little bit of information about the St Louis ship is.
    Other than that I really enjoyed viewing your blog post.
    I hope you have a good day,bye!
    -Tiare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jairus
    Your talent and skill to recreate the MS St Louis is astounding - how long did it take you? I like the level of detail in the overall shape, as well as the effort to decorate the environment.
    Is there anything you would do differently?
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete